Pay less for your energy and increase your profits by saving upwards of 30% on your electricity bill!
Monitor and control your energy spending.
We provide total monitoring and management solutions for your electricity consumption. Our prices for electricity are lower than what you currently pay for electricity and that too at a minimal upfront cost. These advantages allow you to procure energy at predictable rates and be safe from volatility and rising electricity costs.
USPL is a turn-key solution provider. Our in-house team engineers, designs, installs, operates and maintains the system. The client just has to sit back, relax and watch us perform our magic.
Use of New-Age Tech
From using online tools for site survey to using state of the art metering to monitor and control all aspects of the energy generation and consumption, USPL aims to stay up to date with the industry and its technological advancements.
- The Electrical Infrastructure is divided into 3 major parts
- Source of Energy - This can be utility grid, DG or a source of renewable energy.
- Production - This is where the major consumptions generally happens.
- Utility - Lights, Fans, Air Conditioning, network infrastructure, etc.
Our solution is to divide the infrastructure according to its usage pattern and install smart meters at each division.
- This gives you more control over your energy consumption and hence escalates the efficiency of your business.
- Real-time data helps you detect faulty equipment and manage loads and to optimize production.
HOW SOLAR FOR BUSINESSES WORKS
- We do a site survey and do the math to come up with the best possible solution for your business.
- You sign a Power Purchase Agreement with USPL.
- USPL works its magic and installs the system at little to no upfront cost to you.
- You are billed monthly for the power that you consume. The rate is less than what you pay to the DISCOM.
- We monitor and maintain your system while you’re saving on your monthly electricity bills.
- After the PPA tenure runs out, you can either sign a new PPA or purchase the system at a minimal cost.